By entering the Williams Shoes Store Opening Competition (“the Promotion”), you (“the Entrant”) agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Information on ‘how to enter’ forms part of these terms and conditions.
- By participating in the Competition, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions each Entrant warrants that they have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Entries must comply with these terms and conditions to be valid.
- The Promoter will randomly select five (5) winners.
- The Promoter will contact the winner by telephone (if available) and/or email to confirm the Entrant’s winning entry within 24 hours of the draw.
- If contacted by the Promoter, the winner has until two weeks from the contact date or until 5.00pm on 4 November 2022 (whichever comes first) to respond to the Promoter’s contact. Once that time period has lapsed the winner will forfeit their prize and the Promoter will select another winner.
- No prize can be collected unless the winner provides proof of identity which is satisfactory to the Promoter.
- All reasonable steps have been taken by the Promoter to publish correct details of the Promotion and each Entrant releases the Promoter against loss of any kind suffered by the Entrant as a result of any of the Promotion details being published incorrectly.
- The prize is not transferable, exchangeable, or redeemable for cash.
- Entry is open to Australian residents aged 16 years and over. Entrants must be individuals and not companies or other entities. Employees and immediate family members of the Promoter and associated agencies and/or companies in any way involved in the Promotion, are not valid Entrants in the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address any other information relevant to the Promotion.
- The Promoter can disqualify any individual who provides false information, conspires to gain a fair advantage, engages in unlawful or other improper conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of this Promotion or is otherwise involved in manipulating, interfering or tampering with the Promotion.
- Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries, or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, will not be eligible to win.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs incurred by Entrants in entering the Promotion. Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings, and they should seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
- The eligibility of entries is solely within the discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to accept entries which are incomplete, indecipherable, offensive, do not comply with these terms and conditions or which contravene any applicable laws or regulations.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter, each entrant must comply with the ‘How to Enter’ section of the Schedule.
Participants must enter the Competition during the Promotion Period:
To enter the Competition, each entrant must, during the Competition Period:
- Visit the Centre Facebook page and enter the Williams Shoes Store Opening Competition.
- If the Schedule permits entrants to submit more than one entry, each entry must be unique and submitted separately.
- An entry cannot be modified after it has been submitted.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, misdirected or damaged entries or other communications.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Competition.
- Five (5) winners of one (1) $100 Gift Card for The Village @ Emerald
- Total prize pool $500.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prizes are not included. Any unused balance of Gift Cards will not be awarded as cash. Gift Cards terms and conditions apply and are only redeemable at participating stores. If any receipts used in connection with this Promotion are determined by the Promoter to have been obtained fraudulently or are a reprint of the original receipts, the Promoter has the right to cancel the Gift Card issued at any time.
HOW THE WINNER(S) ARE DETERMINED
- The winning entry or entries will be the first entry or entries randomly selected at the Prize Draw from all valid entries submitted as part of the Competition. The number of entries to be randomly selected at the Prize Draw will be the same as the total number of Prizes specified in the Schedule.
- In all matters, all decisions of the Promoter and staff will be final and cannot be contested.
BY ENTERING INTO THE PROMOTION, THE ENTRANT AGREES AND ACKNOWLEDGES THAT:
- By entering the Promotion the Entrants agree to receive information and marketing communications.
- All winners hereby consent to the disclosure, publication and dissemination of their name and likeness for the purposes of the Promotion, and advertising and marketing purposes.
- All winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in promotional activity (such as photographs and publicity) surrounding the winning of any prize, free of charge.
- Under the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth), the Promoter must tell Participants when it collects personal information about them and how it plans to use it. If a Participant chooses to enter or take part in the Promotion, the participant will be required to provide the Promoter with personal information about themselves such as the Participant’s name, address, telephone number, email address, the store where the Eligible Transaction was made, how the Participant heard about the Promotion and whether they wished to receive information surrounding future promotions.
- The Promoter will collect and use the information which the Participant has provided for the following purposes: (a) carrying out the Promotion; and (b) if the Participant has accepted to receive future promotional communications from the Promoter, carrying out marketing and promotions activities including, without limitation, sending newsletters or publications and/or other marketing and promotional material to the Participant about the Promotions or promotional events (whether or not undertaken by or about the Promoter or any other person or organisation) and supplying the information to contractors which assist the Promoter to do this.
- By entering the Promotion, a Participant consents to the collection and use of his or her information in the manner outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
- If a Participant would prefer that the Promoter does not use the Participant’s details in the away outlined in these Terms and Conditions and/or retain their details, the Participant should contact the Promoter on (07) 3999 7100.
- A Participant has the right to access most personal information which the Promoter holds about the Participant. A Participant may contact the Promoter on (07) 3999 7100 to ask for access to the Participant’s information, or if the Participant has a complaint concerning a Participant’s information privacy. The Promoter may deny the participant’s request for access in some circumstances. If the Promoter does this, it will tell the Participant why.
- If a Participant considers that any information that the Promoter holds about the Participant is inaccurate or if at any time the Participant’s details change, the Participant may contact the Promoter on (07) 3999 7100 and the Promoter will take reasonable steps to ensure that such information is corrected. The Promoter will take reasonable steps to keep personal information secure from misuse, loss or unauthorised use or disclosure.